1 Hr 27 Mins 56 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    1 Secs
    Thanks

Tap Tap Revenge 3.x

Advertisement
    Managed Web Hosting by Liquid Web
    Remove Ads
    I've been addicted to this game since it came out for the iPod - just like Guitar Hero you basically just start up with easy songs, tapping the three little buttons when the colors come across it. It also includes shakes and a lot of other things. The songs are all free, you go up "experience points" when you finish a song, and x number of exp points gets you a new song. The songs are mostly from "undiscovered artists" though, unless you want to buy some Justin Bieber crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapulous
    This is the original version of the game that started it all. This version of Tap Tap Revenge was the first game to get to #1 on the App Store and the most popular game for all of 2008!

Tap Tap Revenge is a music game in the tradition of Guitar Hero or Dance Dance Revolution that puts your rhythmic skills to the test in all-new ways. Tap through the beats or shake left and right as the arrows fall. Download exclusive tracks or take on your friends in Tap Tap Revenge's unique head-to-head two-player mode.

If you are looking for the latest free version, grab Tap Tap Revenge 3.
    http://tapulous.com/taptap/

Administrator Sexy Jigsaw Megan Fox Champion, How Awesome Is Your Computer? Champion, 2nd Chance: Halloween Edition Champion, 33 Quickshot Champion, 3Cards by Black Ace Poker Champion, 2 mins in Space Champion, Moon Pump Champion, - Wordsmith - Champion, 21 Balloons Champion, 30 Seconds Basketball Shootout Champion, 010 World cup prep. Champion, 12 Seconds Champion, Plunk Pool 2 Champion, 3D Shooter: The Roof Champion, 1493 Battle over Pacific Champion, Cage Ball Champion, Calc Champion, Super Tic Tac Toe Champion, 2 Balls Balance Champion, Britney Federline Kaboom! Champion, 3D Deathrace Champion, BushyBush Champion, Alpha Drop Champion, Burst The Bubbles Champion, Billiards Champion, Speel Goed Land Champion, Squirrel Smash Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, World Domination Battle Champion, Chain Reaction Champion, Tiki Island Champion, Tornado Champion, Surgery Champion, Follow the Leader Champion, Air Hockey Champion, Coolio Beat Paragon Five Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Blob Twist Champion, Running Man Champion, Moshing Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion, Animal Athletics Hurdles 2 Champion, Aderans Forest Champion, Flick Football Champion, Fabios Football Beat Champion, Magic Bounce Breakout Hard Champion, Squidgy Champion, Super Love Slots Champion, Trick Hoops Challenge Champion, Coolio Beat 2 Champion
    Time Online
    4 Mths 1 Day 23 Hrs 27 Mins 28 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    48 Mins 41 Secs
    Thanks
    God don't remind me of that game. lol

I spent so much time playing the original of that game the first year I had my iPhone 3g. I played it so much I was literally sick of every song on it. But honestly its a bad ass game, and extremely addicting. I have so far managed to avoid deciding to install it on my new iPhone.

Time Online
    1 Hr 27 Mins 56 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    1 Secs
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    God don't remind me of that game. lol

I spent so much time playing the original of that game the first year I had my iPhone 3g. I played it so much I was literally sick of every song on it. But honestly its a bad ass game, and extremely addicting. I have so far managed to avoid deciding to install it on my new iPhone.
    Well that's no fun. lol. It's so addictive to me too, every song on Easy and Medium, if I hear it on the radio or something, I'll think of tapping my iPod at 1AM

Time Online
    3 Hrs 43 Mins 27 Secs
    Avg. Time Online
    3 Secs
    Thanks
    I love this game but I am so horribly inept at it. I have such a hard time with any games like this. I get booed off any time I play Guitar Hero. I can play Dance, Dance Revolution pretty well but apparently I have better eye foot coordination than hand eye coordination.

Thread Information